- Fantastic blending of flavors with the cigar notes of nuts, spice and cedar really played off the sweet and tart notes of the beer
- Cigar had a clear burn line, medium draw and excellent construction ( one small tear near my cut, my fault not the cigar)
- The beer was an excellent companion for a hot day with or without a cigar. Really enjoyed that tart strawberry/rhubarb combo on the back end of the profile.
- Hard to find these cigars in Canada, and wouldnt have even had the opportunity to try one without winning a contest ( so worth it)
- One relight for the cigar, but that is not that big of a deal in my opinion.
If you would like to know more about either, please check out their websites with the link below!
Send along any pairings you think I should try, until next time!
Until next time!
Sean "BigBoyRunning" Ryan